Ladies and gentlemen!
You are kindly invited to participate in the 8th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery “MILEX – 2017” and in the 7th International Scientific Conference on Military and Technical Cooperation in the field of Defense and Security that will be held in Minsk during May 20-22, 2017 at the MCSC “Minsk-Arena” (an indoor area, 111 Pobediteley Ave) and at the airport “Minsk-1” (an aerodrome complex, an open area, 38/1 Chkalova str.). The organizers of the exhibition are the State Military and Industrial Committee, the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Belarus and “BelExpo” National Exhibition Center of the Presidential Property Management Directorate of the Republic of Belarus.
In July 2014, the 7th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery “MILEX-2014” took place. More than 170 companies, design offices, scientific research and higher educational institutions, trading companies as well as 14 foreign missions, accredited in the Republic of Belarus, participated in it.
There were mоre than 50 thousand visitors, including 12 thousand of defense specialists. The exhibition was visited by more than 40 official foreign delegations.
Within the framework of the “MILEX-2014” exhibition there took place the 6th International Scientific Conference on Military and Technical Cooperation in the field of Defense and Security where 134 scientific reports were delivered.
The course of the exhibition was covered by 70 news agencies, TV-channels and radio stations of the Republic of Belarus and CIS countries.
The main thematic content of the 8th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery “MILEX-2017”:
· Armored machinery.
· Missile, artillery and shooting arms.
· Short- and medium-range air defense systems.
· Hi-tech equipment and systems.
· Ammunition and special chemistry, ground measuring equipment.
· Optic-electronic equipment and systems.
· Radiation, chemical, and biological protection technologies and machinery.
· Technical means and systems provided for armies.
· Information systems and systems for information protection.
· Transport means: automobiles and tractors.
· Aviation, rocket and extraterrestrial complexes. Aerospace technologies.
· Aircraft navigation complexes and automatic control systems.
· Technologies and technical equipment of double application.
· Road, building, loading means and mechanisms.
· Modernization and repair of military machinery and arms.
· Equipment and technologies for utilization of armament, military machinery and ammunition.
· Maintenance of the plant security.
· Military establishments of higher education and military training establishments.
· Equipment for salvage operations in the conditions of natural calamities and emergency situations, fire-extinguishing equipment and means.
· Military research base.
· Military medicine.
· Ammunition, clothes and special accessories.
· Individual armored equipment.
Among the central aims of the exhibition there is a wide presentation of the production range of the Belarusian defense industry, acquaintance with the latest developments in the field of high technologies, demonstration of the companies capacities involved in upgrading and repair of the military equipment and rendering various services to the Armed Forces.
The organizers of the 8th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery “MILEX-2017” and of the 7th International Scientific Conference on Military and Technical Cooperation in the field of Defense and Security express the readiness to organize the above-stated events on a high professional level.
Please, contact us in case of query: (+375-17) 237-71-18, fax: 334-02-55.
If your company is not a resident of the Republic of Belarus, please fill in the application form on participation in the exhibition and pay in EURO or application form on participation in the exhibition and pay in USD.
Application form for participation should to be filled in and sent to email@example.com
Application for publishing in the "MILEX - 2017" Catalogue (Appendix 3) should to be filled in and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to Belarus!