8th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery “MILEX-2017”
Ladies and gentlemen!
You are kindly invited to participate in the 8th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery “MILEX-2017” and in the 6th International Scientific Conference on military and technical cooperation in the field of Defense and Security that will be held in Minsk during 20-22 May, 2017 at the MCSC “Minsk-Arena” (Minsk, Pobediteley Av., 111) and The Airport “Minsk-1” (Chkalova str., 38 ).
The organizers of “MILEX-2017” exhibition are the State Military and Industrial Committee, the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Belarus and the National Exhibition Center “Belexpo”of the Presidential Property Management Directorate of the Republic of Belarus.
In July, 2014 the 7th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery “MILEX-2014” was held in Minsk. More than 170 enterprises, scientific-research institutes, higher educational establishments, trade firms and companies as well as 14 foreign representative offices accredited in the Republic of Belarus took part in the exhibition.
More than 50 thousand people including more than 12 thousand specialists occupied in the sphere of defense visited the 7 th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery. The exhibition was also visited by official foreign delegations from more than 40 countries.
The work of the exhibition was reported by journalists from 70 periodicals, TV-channels, information agencies, radio-channels.
Participation and visiting the 8th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery “MILEX-2017” is expected to be not less attractive.
The organizers of the 8th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery “MILEX-2017” and of the 7th International Scientific Conference on military and technical cooperation in the field of Defense and Security express the readiness to organize the above-stated events on the high progressive level.
The main thematic content of the 8th International Exhibition of Arms and Military Machinery “MILEX-2017”:
- - Armored machinery.
- - Missile, artillery and shooting arms.
- - Short- and medium-range air defense systems.
- - Hi-tech equipment and systems.
- - Ammunition, special chemistry, ground measuring equipment.
- - Optic-electronic equipment and systems.
- - Safety methods and security facilities (radiation and chemical protection, biological shielding).
- - Technical means and systems provided for armies.
- - Information systems and systems for information protection.
- - Transport means: automobiles and tractors.
- - Aviation, rocket and extraterrestrial complexes. Aerospace technologies.
- - Aircraft navigation complexes and automatic control systems.
- - Technologies and technical equipment of double application.
- - Road, building, loading means and mechanisms.
- - Modernization and repair of military machinery and arms.
- - Equipment and technologies for utilization of armament, military machinery and ammunition.
- - Military establishments of higher education and military training establishments.
- - Equipment for salvage operations in the conditions of natural calamities and emergency situations, fire-extinguishing equipment and means.
- - Military research basis.
- - Military medicine.
- - Ammunition, clothes and special accessories
- - Individual armored equipment.
Aims of the exposition - wide presentation of the production range of Belarus defense industry, acquaintance with the latest developments in the field of high technologies, demonstration of companies capacities, involved in upgrading and repair of military equipment and rendering various services to the Armed Forces.
If your company is not a resident of the Republic of Belarus, please fill in the application form on participation in the exhibition and pay in EURO or application form on participation in the exhibition and pay in USD.
Application form for participation should to be filled in and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan of the stand (Appendix 5)
If there is any information you require, please, contact us:
27 Ya. Kupala Str., 220600, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
Fax.: (+375 17) 334 02 55, Tel.: (+375 17) 237 71 18
Project manager: Sergey L. Rubtsov